It is important for you (as an individual who provides us with Personal Data) to understand how we use (or “process”) Personal Data, including that which we collect about you during your visit to this Website and which we process more generally pursuant to this Policy.
InterGroup Mining Limited is the Data Controller of all such Personal information.
Our aim always is to process Personal Data fairly, lawfully and transparently. However, if you are unhappy with the information provided in this Policy or have any broader questions or concerns please email [email protected].
If you remain dissatisfied you may raise any issue directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office (who can be contacted at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF or via www.ico.org.uk).
1 Personal Data Collection
3 Transfers of Personal Data to Third Parties
4 Protecting Personal Data
5 Third Parties
1 PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
More generally, and subject to this Policy, we may also obtain Personal Data when you correspond with or visit us at InterGroup Mining Limited or at events. The types of Personal Data we collect and process may include:
(1) basic information (name, address, nationality, etc)
(2) contact information (address, telephone, and e-mail address)
(3) website information (IP address, location information, weblogs etc) Sensitive Personal Data is neither requested nor collected by us generally. Sensitive Personal Data includes for example information relating to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, and health
Cookies and Google Analytics
Please note that we will not use Google Analytics to collect any information from which you can be personally identified, and we will not associate the information provided to us by Google Analytics with Your Information. Google Analytics’ cookies will remain on your computer for between thirty minutes and two years from being set / updated, unless you delete them before they expire. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit here.
InterGroup Mining Limited may track and process information and data in relation to your use of our site using “cookies”. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this website and on others. Most internet browsers allow you to stop receiving cookies via options/settings.
We may collect non-personal identification information about visitors whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about visitors means of connection to our site.
2 PERSONAL DATA USE
- Facilitating events, company news updates, company correspondence, and for the purposes of responding to any related comments, questions and other interactions; and
2. InterGroup Mining Limited business purposes, such as communicating with clients, generating statistics, measuring performance and website usage.
In accordance with the GDPR, we have identified below the relevant lawful basis for the processing of various types of Personal Data for different purposes:
(1) We are entitled to process Personal Data, including basic details, as required in order to send company updates upon opt-in.
(2) We may process Personal Data on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests and/or the legitimate interests of a third-party to do so. We may also process Personal Data on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in the effective management and running of InterGroup Mining Limited, which may include, but is not limited to: engaging suppliers, ensuring that systems and premises are secure and running efficiently, for legislative compliance, auditing and reporting, for insurance purposes, and to protect our legal rights. We are satisfied that all such processing is not unwarranted because of any prejudicial effect on your rights and freedoms or your legitimate interests.
(3) In certain circumstances, we may process your Personal Data in order to comply with our legal obligations. This includes processing Personal Data for tax and accounting purposes and to fulfill our statutory obligations.
(4) Where you have provided your consent, we may also use your Personal Data to tell you about our upcoming events and news directly related to InterGroup Mining Limited. This may include receiving such further information by telephone, email, or electronic communication as approved by you at the time you gave us your consent. However, these decisions may be reversed at any time by opting-out of such communications or by emailing us at [email protected], and we will process your request as soon as possible.
3 TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES & PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA
Such third parties may be located in countries both inside and outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Although countries outside the EEA may not require the same level of protection of Personal Data as those within the EEA and as is the case in the UK, we always demand that our third party processors adhere to the same procedures that we follow ourselves with respect to your Personal Data and that adequate safeguards are in place in advance of any transfer outside the EEA.
We may disclose any information, including Personal Data, we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation or governmental request.
We implement various security measures to protect the security of your Personal Data.
4 YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The GDPR generally provides individuals with rights to access, to object to the processing of, to rectify, to erase, to restrict and to port their Personal Data. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at any time at [email protected]
We have specific procedures in place to enable you to request that we provide you with details of your Personal Data which we process and a description of how we process it.
You have the right to unsubscribe from any emails we send you. You can do this by contacting us by email at [email protected]. You can also request that your Personal Data is deleted from our systems at any time, though please note that we may be entitled to continue to store such Personal Data in accordance with the law and with this Policy.
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any Personal Data submitted through the website or otherwise processed by us. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your Personal Data and so please let us know if corrections and updates are required.
By accessing our website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the conditions of use and agree to abide by them and that you are qualified to access the site.
InterGroup Mining Limited provides this website for information purposes only and it is not soliciting any action based upon it. This material is not to be construed as a recommendation, or an offer to buy or sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product or instrument.
Whilst InterGroup Mining Limited has taken reasonable care to ensure that all the information on this website is materially accurate and not misleading, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of InterGroup Mining Limited as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained in this presentation. Any opinions contained in this website are subject to change without notice.
Many of the products described on this website involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and has independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you.
InterGroup Mining Limited will not be responsible for any failures of any connection or communication service to provide or maintain your access to this service, or for any interruption or disruption of such access or any erroneous communication between InterGroup Mining Limited and you, regardless of whether the connection or communication service is provided by InterGroup Mining Limited or a third party service provider. InterGroup Mining Limited makes no warranty whatsoever to you, express or implied, regarding the security of the site.
This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites sponsored and maintained by third parties. InterGroup Mining Limited makes no representations concerning the content of any websites that you access from such a hyperlink. The fact that InterGroup Mining Limited may provide a hyperlink to another website does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by InterGroup Mining Limited with respect to the website, its owners, or its providers.
COPYRIGHT & TRADE MARKS
The copyright in this website belongs to InterGroup Mining Limited. You may not make a permanent copy of or reproduce this website in any form. You may not reproduce or incorporate this website into any other website. You may only print, display or download temporary copies of the content to your computer for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not link to this site or frame it without the express consent of InterGroup Mining Limited.